Recently, I had some leftover roast ingredients from the night before and a couple of rashers of bacon and eggs.
My partner and I were hungover and not feeling 100% but needed a lovely brunch to get back into the swing of life.
I decided to make a bubble and squeak-esque brunch.
I need to point out, I have never made bubble breakfast hash yeah bubble nope!
- Leftover Roast Potatoes
- Leftover Roast Chicken
- Leftover broccoli
- Couple of sprouts
- I added: (optional) more potatoes that I roasted that morning, onion, bacon and eggs.
- Firstly, I let the extra spuds roast. And once they were crispy to my liking I let them cool down while prepping the leftover veg and onions. By finely slicing the onions and slicing the sprouts and brocoli.
- Once the potatoes were lukewarm, I mashed them up, with the leftover spuds then added the chicken and veg mix.
Using my hands, I mixed it all together. (It was a very satisfying fee
- On a heated pan with a glug of oil, I added the
- Then I made them into two patties, which I just used my hands to squish into place sprinkling with some flour.
- bubble patties. Letting them cook for a bit. The smell was lovely! Smelt like a roast dinner.
- Then fried the bacon and egg.
VOILA it’s complete
Super easy and super tasty. And was exactly what we needed.